Questions? Let’s Talk. (720) 534-2065| 9am to 9pm ET. Mon - Fri.

$100 Discount Offer Expires in:

: :

S-Corporation Status Election


Turn-Around Time: 24h
Price: $100

All Corporations are C-Corps by default, but you can turn your Aged Corp into an S-Corp quickly and easily just by filling IRS Form 2553. C-Corps are taxed at the Corporate Level, at Corporate Tax Rates which are almost always higher than Personal Tax Rates. S-Corps, on the other hand, are never taxed at the Corporate Level but are instead taxed as Partnerships : The Corporate Income just flows through to the Personal Tax Returns of the Shareholders, and is taxed at the almost always significantly lower Personal Income Tax Rates. 95% of our Clients make the S-Corp election for this reason, and you probably should too.


We can take a look at your most recent Credit Report and recommend the BEST possible Aged Corporation that will achieve your Goals at the Lowest Possible Cost. Get your situation analyzed now - It's FREE!

Get free analysis